Nursery Fees 2018/19
On acceptance of a place in nursery we require a £100 Registration Fee. This will reserve a confirmed place for your child in the nursery and is non-returnable in the event of a cancellation. One month’s notice is required for withdrawal from the nursery or changes in attendance.
|09:00 – 10:00||10:00 – 11:00||11:00 – 12:00||12:00 – 12:45||12:45 – 13:15||13:15 – 14:15||14:15 – 15:15|
|EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free||Paid £6.40||EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free|
- Parents may claim up to 15 hours per week covered by EY funding
- Cost of additional mornings is £19.50 per morning
- Cost of additional afternoons is £16.00 per afternoon
- Parents whose children attend either mornings or afternoons have the option to also take the lunch period at £6.40 per session
- There is no sibling discount for those attending the nursery
- Children are eligible for EY funding if they turn three before the following dates:
September 1st – Autumn term
January 1st – Spring term
April 1st – Summer term
- Funding will cease in the term after children turn five.
We accept Childcare Vouchers to help towards childcare costs over and above the EY free entitlement. For those parents in receipt of Working Family Tax credit and other benefits there is also additional help with childcare costs. For all enquiries relating to nursery sessions and costs please contact the school office.